Quality Casement Windows in Massachusetts
If you desire windows that provide maximum ventilation and an unobstructed view to the outdoors, you should consider choosing wood or vinyl casement windows. These casement replacement windows are hinged on the side and open outward to the right or left. They are typically taller than they are wide, and the entire sash opens to allow for maximum ventilation and an uninterrupted outdoor view.
GF Sprague offers a wide variety of casement replacement windows in Newton, Needham, Wellesley and nearby, and we would love to help you find the kind that fits your home best! Call us today at 1-781-209-6791 or click below to get a free estimate on installation!
Advantages of Using Casement Replacement Windows:
- Great for Ventilation: They are designed to provide maximum ventilation.
- Lower Energy Costs: They have a very tight seal, which in turn lowers energy costs.
- Beauty: There are a variety of colors and styles available for wood casement windows.
- Clarity: They provide homeowners with an unobstructed view to the beauty of the outdoors.
- Perfect Fit: They work for virtually any opening, because custom sizing is available.
- Low Maintenance:Vinyl casement windows require very little maintenance.
- Reduces Energy Consumption: Many brands are designed to be energy efficient and sustainable, which reduces energy consumption.
- Added Security: It is difficult for people to break into wood casement windows.
- Affordable: They are one of the most affordable types of replacement windows available.
- Easy To Use: They are extremely easy to open and close.
- Fire Safety: Since casement windows open a full 90 degrees, it would not be difficult for people to climb out of them in the case of a fire or other hazard.
Disadvantages of Using Casement Replacement Windows
- They are not designed to hold air conditioning units.
- They are also not ideal for the use of storm screens.
- There are size limitations to wood casement windows since they cannot be too large or too heavy for the opening to support the window.
- Some homeowners may not like the appearance of the crank that is used to open and close these windows.
Styles of Casement Windows
Casement replacement windows come in a variety of styles and options. Some are simple while others are a little more ornate. Design combinations are limitless with the ability to pick separate colors for the sash frame and trim. Some available styles of casement window include:
- Wood: Homeowners can choose from a variety of exterior colors in order to optimize wood casement windows to best fit the look of their home. They can also choose from a variety of wood looks available for these wooden windows, including natural oak, maple, and pine. One of the benefits of wood casement windows is the fact that they typically look great with any style of home.
- Vinyl: Homeowners like vinyl casement windows because they are typically quite affordable and require very little maintenance. The homeowner can choose the style and finish of vinyl casement window they prefer.
- Finishes: Casement windows offer a variety of finishes, allowing the homeowner to select which option they like best. For example, a matte finish is beneficial because of its durability.
- Sizing: Custom sizing is available, allowing homeowners to order the exact size they need. The only restriction is that the casement windows cannot be too large for the opening to support the weight of the window.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.