Window Expert Wants Sales Career
Only for the top 5% Performers
Bring your exceptional talent to a sales role designed for an A player. If you qualify, you’ll Join our high performance, highly compensated sales team. You will be trained then coached to be the authority clearly heads and shoulders above your competition. Very few will ever match your level of expertise or success! We recruit, train, mentor and compensate talented, hungry folks willing to do whatever it takes to enjoy a rewarding career
Enjoy the Ride- We’re a career building, good vibe, life enhancing, positive culture company committed to providing a great experience for our employees and our customers. We practice a fine Life balance of work, play, learn, rest and love what we do.
Consider these Incredible Advantages
- Stellar Reputation*-50 years of being the Authority in our trades.so our designs and craftsmen are always in high demand
- Customer Feedback**-97% customer satisfaction rating…need we say more?
- More Attraction less Promotion-Most leads driven by prospects that want us and what we do
- Leads, Leads, Leads-We’ve got more leads than we handle so our Reps have a banquetof opportunities.
- Superb Earning Potential-Our Freshmen Reps typically earn over $150k (1st year)
- Excellent compensation -- As an employee you may qualify for these benefits: comprehensive affordable medical, life, and disability insurance with the option for dental; 401(k) plan with a company match; a discretionary profit-sharing plan plus a Tropical Vacation
- National sales contest- You can earn personal National Awards and Recognition.
- Less drive time more doing-Most leads are within the metro Boston area.
- Exceptional support team-We set you up for success every day
- A True team culture-You’ll be with the “Best in the Business” so it will rub off on you
- Personal and Professional Growth-You’ll become all that you knew you could be. we’ll help you grow with ongoing training
- Tools of the Trade-You’ll be equipped with a pre-loaded sales laptop complete with a full presentation, estimating system plus samples, handouts, satellite house plans and a well-equipped sales vehicle for use during business hours
- Design Build- We always Design what we Build and We only Build what we Design. Your offer will be like no other.
- The Fab Lab- The name of our unique” State of the Art” facility where we custom fabricate what you design. Our customers love it!
- Mission-driven company -- We practice our Mission daily built on 5 simple concepts:
- 1]Serve our customers and they’ll become “Customers for Life”.
- 2]Build our reputation to grow our Golden Goose and make your sale easier (Golden Eggs)
- 3]Make money to grow the company, and to reward our employees.
- 4]Give back -Good Karma! we donate a portion of all profits to worthy charities.
- 5]Have Fun-Wake up looking forward to your day of opportunities. If you enjoy what you do, you’ll always do better.
The Requirements: To be a good fit:
- You have extensive experience in exterior restoration in one or more of these: roof, gutter, chimney, window systems
- You have the strength and agility to handle then climb ladders onto pitched roofs and into tight attic areas
- You’ve got “the eyes” to spot problem areas both on the inside and the outside of a building
- You’ve got the aptitude to learn new design solutions to problems related to leaks, damage, deterioration or poor design
- You’ve got interpersonal and communication skills, including exceptional listening skills
- You’re comfortable with asking for the order and to close business
- You like meeting new prospects with different personalities and backgrounds
- You have the ability to quickly build rapport.
- You Have a Professional appearance and demeanor
- You have strong reading skills * comprehension skills* writing skills*, verbal skills* math skills*
- You are Ambitious and Hungry to be the best, the authority to make it happen every day with excellence.
- You have a genuine desire to help owners to solve both the issues they’ve identified and those that they have not
- You are committed to learning an entirely new process then practice our disciplined inspection, design and sales process
- You’re ready, willing and able to train, train, train and transform yourself during an intensive training 2 week “Boot Camp”
- We're always looking for talented people to join our team, whether you're already an 'A' player or have the makings to become one. If you don't yet have the experience, but you believe you've got the attitude, aptitude, drive, and determination to learn, we still want to hear from you. If you’re not convinced yet, then you’re probably not the right fit. The person who is good enough to do this job already knows it. If that's you, send your resume today!
To qualify for an interview, please answer then submit each of the following questions completely and honestly
Those questions in Bold, please rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 from least to most
Those questions not in Bold please write a complete answer
- What’s your ability to crawl into tight spaces mostly to attic or knee wall spaces?
- What’s your level of reading and comprehension skill?
- How strong are your math skills?
- How strong are your speaking skills?
- What’s your experience level working with homeowners?
- What is your level of comfort with climbing ladders onto pitched roofs to the ridge?
- When was the last time that you climbed onto a 2-story pitched roof?
- Describe your past experience in exterior restoration
- Describe any Sports or military experience. how long were you involved? your role?
- Describe your level of education (school, college, vocational, military)
- List degrees or certificates that you’ve earned
- What is your proudest accomplishment[s]?
- Do you have verifiable references?
- Are you currently licensed and have transportation?
- Do you have a driving record that could disqualify you from driving a company vehicle?
- Will you submit to a full back ground check? (includes driving record, workman’s comp claims, criminal record)
~~PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS IN AN ATTACHMENT ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME~~
- *High standard for excellence -- For over 50 years, GF Sprague has provided residents and institutions with a level of Design and craftsmanship rarely seen. We are distinguished in the industry by our commitment to deliver an alternative for customers who insist on qualified, accredited restoration specialists, as we offer industry-standard specifications, trained and certified craftsmen, competitively priced options and real deal warranties.
- **Building customer loyalty -- Our customers consistently tell us how delighted they are with us and the experience they had starting with our Sales Reps. In fact, we still service many customers and their families decades later, some dating back to 1969. The culture of "Serving Our Existing Customers First" starts with you and continues years after the project has been completed. We’ve earned the right to call many as "Customers for Life”. You’ll get to help some of those folks!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Email: [email protected]