Career Opportunities with GF Sprague
Come grow with us!
At GF Sprague, our mission is to serve the customer, build brand, earn a good living, and have fun while doing it. Over the last 45 years, we have become leaders in the home improvement industry by continuing to reinvent ourselves in order to provide our customers with an unparalleled experience.
However, one thing has always remained the same and that is our unwavering belief in the importance of developing strong relationships with both our customers and employees. As a testament to this fact, we have customers who have been with us for over 4 decades and employees stretching over 3 generations, including some fathers and sons.
Over the years, we have come to realize that the strength of our company not only rests in the processes we have developed but also the team who fulfills them. Our most valuable resource is our employees and we acknowledge this by offering the most comprehensive benefits to attract and retain the best talent.
Why join the GF Sprague team?
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Leaves of Absence
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Outstanding Company Reputation
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Continuation Benefits (COBRA)
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- House Accounts
- Company Apparel
- Great Company Culture
If this sounds like the type of team you want to be a part of take a look at the career opportunities below and see if there is a place for you at GF Sprague.
Outside Sales Representative
Do you want to earn an excellent income working with a thriving company with the most recognized and respected name in Eastern Massachusetts? You’ll get 10 plus qualified leads per week. Your daily routine is to meet with the customer and evaluate their needs, then offer solutions. You must be able to climb a ladder to the roof and inspect attics.
REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to communicate and stay organized
- Able to relate to different personality styles
- Customer focused, results oriented, goal driven
- Coachable, trainable, willing to learn the sales process
- Confident, positive, responsible, and accountable
- Not afraid to ask for the sale and close business
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision
- Able to evaluate and estimate jobs[math skills]
- Able to Ask questions to understand customer’s needs
- Have a Professional appearance and demeanor
- Have Verifiable references
- Able to climb ladders, access attics
- Will pass drug and background screening
- Good driving record
- Proficient computer skills
- Expect to earn $100k minimum
- Paid training provided
- Commission sales or salary plus commission.
- Additional commissions earned after the sale
- Profit Sharing plus 401k match
- Excellent health insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Life insurance
- Voluntary supplemental benefits
- New fully equipped truck-during sales hours
- No cold calling, all your leads set by sales support
- Great leads, many from past customers, reputation and referrals.
- Competitive commission. No cap, unlimited earning potential.
- Friendly work environment
- Exciting company sponsored trips
- Ipad loaded for presentations
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Email: [email protected]